maandag 28 februari 2011

when I was just a small child,
my mommy and daddy came to me..

they sad me down and told me,
of The flowers,my sister received...

65 roses of yellow and red..
made her so tired she had to stay in bed..
I just couldn't believe,

the flowers my sister received..
made it so hard for her to breathe..

why does she have 65 roses??
must be her birthday today..!!!

she must've been good to get 65 roses..
why can't she come out to play????


65 roses of yellow and red..
made her so tired, she had to stay in bed..

I looked all around but I couldn't find..
the 65 roses,

where all in my mind...

i've grown up,and i see
that the only one thinking of roses was me...

and the reason the 65 roses came,
was because i was too young to understand the name...

65 roses..
cystic fibrosis...

made her so tired sche had to stay in bed...

65 roses..
cystic fibrosis...

I WISH SCHE HAD ROSES INSTEAD! !!

1 opmerking: